Re: GPG trusted signatures, dpkg-buildpackage & gpg

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Previously Philip Hands wrote:
> > Given that this key only seems to have been signed by Ray Dassen and
> > itself
>
> Did you update your keyring recently? I have a bit more signatures:

sheikh:~$ dpkg -l debian-keyring
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
+++-===============-==============-============================================
ii  debian-keyring  1999.09.12     GnuPG (and obsolete PGP) keys of Debian Deve

Seems recent to me.

sheikh:~$ gpg --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg --list-sigs 2FA3BC2D
pub  1024D/2FA3BC2D 1998-07-05 Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
sig        2FA3BC2D 1998-07-05  Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
sub  2048G/C76F38D2 1998-07-05
sig        2FA3BC2D 1998-07-05  Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
sig        17BA45CE 1998-07-05  J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen@debian.org>

pub  1024D/2FA3BC2D 1998-07-05 Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
sig        2FA3BC2D 1998-07-05  Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
sub  2048G/C76F38D2 1998-07-05
sig        2FA3BC2D 1998-07-05  Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
sig        17BA45CE 1998-07-05  J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen@debian.org>

Hm, still no new sigs, lets check the pgp.net servers:

sheikh:~$ gpg --recv-key 2FA3BC2D
gpg: requesting key 2FA3BC2D from wwwkeys.pgp.net ...
gpg: key 2FA3BC2D: not changed
gpg: key 0464E7E5: already in trusted key table
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

Looks like you've not uploaded it to debian or anywhere else since
getting those signatures.

Is this yet more proof that you are an imposter?
What have you done with our Glorious Leader?   ;-)

Cheers, Phil.