Re: New list proposal

On Sep 12, Joseph Carter wrote:
> I'd like to ask our listmasters to create a new list for 3D gaming stuff
> or at least 3D stuff in general for Debian..  Mesa, GLX, Glide, Quake,
> doom, GGI, and just about anything else even remotely related should be
> considered on topic.

Perhaps we should broaden the scope to all multimedia infrastructure
(bring in fbdev, svgalib).  Either way it's a good idea.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence         |       Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs        |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>    |        http://www.lordsutch.com/         |
|     Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz    |     Do you want your bank to snoop?      |
|      with Linux/APUS 2.2.8     |    http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/     |