New list proposal

I'd like to ask our listmasters to create a new list for 3D gaming stuff
or at least 3D stuff in general for Debian..  Mesa, GLX, Glide, Quake,
doom, GGI, and just about anything else even remotely related should be
considered on topic.

This is not so much meant to be a user list as a place to deal with
specific issues related to these specific types of packages.  Kinda
similar to the perl list for discussion related to perl.

I've been running a list for quake but with school and the need to
disconnect frequently, I'm not going to be able to continue running it.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>             Debian GNU/Linux developer
GnuPG: 2048g/3F9C2A43 - 20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3