Re: nfs-root mail-transport-agent??

Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> writes:

> Anyone got any good DFSG ideas on what I should recommend
> to use for the mailer for my diskless boot package??

How about ssmtp?

 A secure, effective and simple way of getting mail off a system to your
 mailhost. No suid-binaries or other dangerous things. No mail spool to poke
 around in. No daemons running in the background. Mail is simply forwarded to
 the configured mailhost. Extremely easy configuration.
 .
 WARNING: the above is all it does. It does not receive mail, expand
 aliases or manage a queue.  That belongs on a mailhub with a system
 administrator.

	       "This is where your sanity gives in..."