Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:25:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net>
To: Vincent Renardias <vincent@ldsol.com>
Subject: Re: Strategy: DNS server in main for potato?

On 7 Sep 1999, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> I volunteered to maintain it, but the last version of dents (0.0.3) core
> dumps every 3 minutes under a very moderate load, so I'm waiting for a
> more stable version to appear.

Our last release is very old; anyone trying to do anything serious with it
should grab it from CVS.  Instructions are on our web page, www.dents.org.

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis@mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

                           "I'm the mint guy!"