New QMail discussion list.

I have started a new qmail discussion list.  The purpose of the list is to
discuss using QMail as the primary MTA with Debian.

I am currently the official maintainer for qmail-src, ucspi-tcp-src, and
rblsmtpd-src.  I have been doing a good amount of dialog with other QMail
users that would be valuable to have in a discussion list, and a list
archive.

An ISP in Dallas, TX named Planetsites has donated the use of one of their
Debian servers for this list.  Their homepage can be found at
http://www.planetsites.com/

This list is an ezmlm managed list (but of course).  To subscribe, send a
blank email to qmail-subscribe@planetsites.com

I have compiled a text only version of the publicly available QMail FAQ
that can be reached by sending a blank e-mail to qmail-faq@planetsites.com

I have also enabled archiving, indexing, and digesting for this list.
Posts to this list have been limited to subscribers only to reduce the
amount of spam to a minimum.  ( Spam control is a topic I hope to be
discussing on the list. )

I welcome all to join this list.  You don't have to be a Debian user, but
our focus will be primarily with Debian.

Cheers!

Jon
jmarler@debian.org