Re: Debian mention in article on StarOffice

On Mon, Sep 06, 1999 at 10:18:33PM -0000, bruce@perens.com wrote:
> I've written a short paper discussing the implications for Linux of Sun's
> StarOffice release, and upon the fact that it's not really Open Source, which
> most of the press got wrong. Debian is mentioned. Please see
> http://perens.com/Articles/StarOffice.html .

On balance, I think this was an article that needed to be written and I'm
glad you wrote it.  Thanks, Bruce.

However, what happened to "it's time to talk about free software again"?

G. Branden Robinson              |   Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   redeemed.  God loves us, so He makes us
branden@ecn.purdue.edu           |   suffer Christianity.
cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu/~branden/ |   -- Aaron Dunsmore