Re: ITR: gtk+-docs (Was: Re: gtk-tutorial)

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Matthew Vernon wrote:

> ISTR that RDP is far from complete, so on those grounds I object - the
> gtk docs remain very useful.
I think we need gtk+1.2 docs in any case in this form as it is shipped
with the gtk+1.2 related packages.  Unfortunately there is a lack of
documentation for glib and gdk lib in it.  This gap does the RDP filling
at the current time (I use a local copy of it very frequently).

Kind regards

        Andreas.