ITR: gtk+-docs (Was: Re: gtk-tutorial)

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 12:59:36PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Alexander Kotelnikov wrote:
>
> > it is in libgtk1.2-doc (in potato), derivated from gtk+-1.2 sources. There
> > is an additional gtk/gdk/glib docs, it's a  pre-complete reference - GTK
> > Reference Documentation Project, www.gtk.org/rdp/, which seems not to be
> > debianized.
> It would be great if that would be packaged, too.  Six month ago I
> asked for volunteers for that but no one did so, if I'm right.

Yeah, I think it came up during some discussion about gtk+-docs...

Speaking of which, is there anyone that would be against my asking for
a complete removal from potato?  It's old (Oct 30, 1998), out of date,
has a bug or two, and is definitely depreciated in favor of the newer
tutorials and RDP.  I can't volunteer to package the RDP, unfortunately,
due to classes (I'm trying to deal with the bugs I already have on my
packages), but I hope that a maintainer for it is found soon.

So if you have any complaints about this, let me hear them... otherwise,
a bug will be levied against ftp.debian.org asking for the removal of
gtk-docs on Tuesday...

Thanks,
Stevie

--
Webster's Dictionary definition of Windows95:
Windows95: <win-doz-nin-te-fiv> n.