When to close bugs - possible solution

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 05:02:25PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:

> Then the proper solution is to make the BTS preserve closed bug reports,
> not to force maintainers to track releases.

We can do this in dinstall alone - just let dinstall set the severity to fixed
and retitle the bug to "fixed in $version: $subject". Then after a release a
script has to run over the BTS closing all the bugs with a subject like this
(taking into account the version which is in the release).

Comments? Coders? ;)

cu
    Torsten