Re: about update of jvim

Previously Ken N. wrote:
> If you, either Sano san or Terubou san, can merge the patch into the
> newest Vim without hard work, it would be the best way.  If not, I
> wish the newest JVim would come with the Potato ;-)

I'm not sure if you are already doing this, but *please* talk to
the upstream vim maintainer as well. He is a very helpful and friendly
guy and I think he would be happy to work with you to add proper
japanese support to vim. You can reach him at bram@moolenaar.net .

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl