Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 01:51:32AM +0900, Masayuki Hatta wrote:
> joy> > but it was 332 DAYS AGO and nothing has been changed since then...
> joy> > Should I submit this to the BTS AGAIN? or what can I do?
> joy> Mail it to 27373@bugs.debian.org
>
> I did it, but I'm afraid this report also be ignored by
> the maintainer of dpkg if they exist...I've heard the dpkg package
> has been orphaned.  That's too bad.
>
> # I could find 200-days-old or 500-days-old or even 1400-days-old
> # bug report on dpkg...It's amazing :)

Sad, indeed. But a new package is in experimental, these patches might
get in it now...

> BTW Joy, I've translated your maint-guide into Japanese and
> sent you a notice several months ago, but I've got no reply.
> I forgot it since then, did you get my email?

Sorry, I really don't remember. You should have filed a bug. I'm planning on
releasing a new version soon, and import the Spanish translation - maybe you
should send me the Japanese translation, too? In private e-mail, please.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name