Packages up for adoption

Hi all,

Due to the fact that I'm pretty busy with work and school, I'm lightening my
debian load some. Therefore, the following packages are up for adoption:

eaudio:
  Themable mp3 player, no longer maintained upstream.  Author is now working
  on freeamp.  If no one takes it, it should be pulled from the distribution in
  the next release.
esound:
  Sound daemon, used a lot in the GNOME/Enlightenment programs.  Several
  upstream bugs, author does little work on it these days due to time
  constraints.

eterm:
  This is up for adoption provided I find a good maintainer for it.
  I don't want to give it away to just anyone, sindce I use it regularly,
  but I don't have the time to maintain it properly.  Several upstream bug
  reports are open, the author is very accessible and open to bug reports,
  if you can stand his bashing of debian packages now and then :)

Brian