Re: The return of wnpp ping

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 12:52:03AM +0200, Andrea Fanfani wrote:

>  Holger Eitzenberger (eitz@weh.rwth-aachen.de):
>       (354 Days in Creation)
>                GLE -- Graphics Language Editor)

Cool! Somebody is working on this. I wanted to do that in the future as we are
moving our pc lab from SuSE to Debian *grin*.

Did you resolve the licensing issues? This package has no "real" license and I
was unable to contact the author. Weren't it this way I would have made a
package available already.

Why does it take so long for this package? I did an RPM in about 2 hours. Do
you have any problems I could help with? What about the licensing issues?

I am behind this because I will need a gle package in about two weeks.

Thanks
    Torsten