Re: Intent to change package name dviselect to dviutils

Hi,

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:59:38 +0100 (BST), Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote about Re: Intent to change package name dviselect to dviutils (<[🔎] E11Kw82-0007eX-00@polya>):
J.D.Gilbey> > I've already packaged dviutils_2.19-5 including "dviselect" and "dviconcat",
J.D.Gilbey> > so I'll upload this after few days.
J.D.Gilbey>
J.D.Gilbey> Fine.  Just make sure dviutils Provides: Conflicts: and Replaces:
J.D.Gilbey> dviselect.  You can forget about the Provides if there are no packages
J.D.Gilbey> in potato which (Pre-)Depend, Recommend or Suggest dviselect.

Oh, I forgot this point...

At now, dviutils is not installed in Debian(but already uploaded), so
I'll wait uploading new dviutils package till installed.
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org