ITP varkon

On Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 06:23:56PM +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
> Personally I do not use CAD-software, but this is so ueber-cool thing that
> I just can't help informing you all about this:
> A CAD-software called Varkon is now available under the terms of GNU GPL.
> It would be nice to make it available as Debian-pacakge.
> http://slashdot.org/articles/99/03/08/0917217.shtml
> http://linuxtoday.com/stories/3841.html
> http://www.varkon.com/

I have packaged varkon 1.17A.

 VARKON is a high level development tool for applications in the
 area of Engineering, Computer Aided Design and Product Modeling.
 VARKON can be used as a traditional CAD-system with drafting,
 modelling and visualisation if you want to but the real power of
 VARKON is in parametric modelling and CAD applications development.
 VARKON includes interactive parametric modelling in 2D or 3D but also
 the unique MBS programming language integrated in the graphical

I'm waiting to become an official maintainer. In the meanwhile Gopal
Narayanan <gopal@fcrao1.phast.umass.edu> has taken the trouble to
sponsor my second package (Thanks Gopal!).