Intent to Package: jslaunch (when/if I get maintainership)

jslaunch is available from:

http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~spronk/jslaunch/

It runs on i386 and (apparently) alpha architectures.

jslaunch allows you to assign commands to various combinations of joystick
buttons, e.g. shutdown -r now if you press all four buttons together.

This is useful for occasions when X dives and takes the keyboard down with it.

If anybody would like to sponsor this package for me until such a time as the
eye of the new-maintainer team happens to glance my way, then I would be
grateful.

frankie