debian first in slashdot poll

After reading the latest linux journal, I was beginning to
get a bit worried about the latest debian distribution:
although the general overview looked good, all distributions
have upgraded to a 2.2 kernel, while we still run 2.0.36.

Reading a 'favorite linux distribution' poll at
http://slashdot.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=distro2&aid=-1
left me stumped: debian comes out first with 33%.

Maybe the poll does not say much, to me this is important:
people still like to use debian. But why? Here are some
ideas...

* It does not have to be the latest and greatest as long as it
is stable.

* The way dependencies are solved in dselect and apt are awesome.

* Support for debian is good.

* All slashdot readers use debian...

* Add your own line here.

Joop