ITP: ident2

Hi

I intend to package ident2, an advanced/alternative ident (rfc1413) daemon.

 ident2 is a small ident daemon, which can run as daemon as well as an inetd
 service. It provides features like user defined or random replies or no
 replies at all if the user wishes this. Masquerading support has been removed
 in this version.

MfG/Regards, Alexander

P.S. Cause I'm not yet a developer (just requested that) I can't upload the
packages. Those really-alpha packages are temporary available at
http://joker.rhwd.owl.de/debian
I'll ask developers to upload them, when they are finished, and my
registration perhaps not.

--
Alexander Reelsen       http://joker.rhwd.owl.de
"This manage is confusing." -- getopt(3)