w strange ness after slink -> 'taters upgrade.

    I just updated my slink system to potato after jumping off unstable for a
while.  I'm getting an error with w and wanted to confirm before trying to
find out which package it is a part of.

{morpheus@teleute:~/t} w
w: error in loading shared libraries: libproc.so.1.2.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory