Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

Monday, August 23, 1999, 5:52:57 PM, Justin wrote:
> Craig, as your post consists entirely of flames and opinions, with
> nothing of any technical merit, I really can't find anything in it
> that is worth responding to, other than this:

    More with the Bullshit.  Why is it that anything which does not conform to
your personal ideal has no technical merit when both Craig and I, two people
who are utterly opposed on nearly every issue, have pointed out the very same,
VERY REAL technical issues involved!

> in practice to want to make it a server. I am trying to address that by
> discussion my issues on this list.

    No, you are trying to address it by forcing your ideals on Debian.  There
is a difference.

> Kindly stop with the flames; I'm eager to hear your technically
> meritous arguments, and will henceforce ignore your unsubstantiated
> opinins and flames. I fear this may be my last post to you.

    Kindly stop quoting incorrectly and ignoring the VALID reasons people are
giving you.  In short, get your head out of your ass.