Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

Craig, as your post consists entirely of flames and opinions, with
nothing of any technical merit, I really can't find anything in it
that is worth responding to, other than this:

I do have Debian running on lots of systems, but not on any servers. It
has not yet (and neither have the other Linux's) given me the confidence
in practice to want to make it a server. I am trying to address that by
discussion my issues on this list.

Kindly stop with the flames; I'm eager to hear your technically
meritous arguments, and will henceforce ignore your unsubstantiated
opinins and flames. I fear this may be my last post to you.

Justin