Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

The word "tend to" is the key in your statement. While these things are
obviously much more common in unstable than in stable, there can be no
guarantee they won't happen on a stable distribtion. No softare can
ever be bug free, and no administrator exists who makes no mistakes.

Even if you could promise that unstable was absolutely bug free, you
can't promise that I won't make a mistake and cause the problem myself.

Whether or not the problem is my fault or the fault of some bug, I should
still be able to fix it.

Justin