Re: Intent to package: apt-move

An updated test-build of apt-move has been placed at
<http://www.debian.org/~adric/apt-move/>.  It is now believed to be in
it's final (yeah, right!) form, so the plan is to upload it to the
archives sometime Monday or Tuesday... assuming that no nasty bugs
surface in the interim.

If anyone feels up to trying it out, I'd appreciate any feedback.
Thanx!