Re: Running gnome

Ack, I feel dumb now. Mainly for posting to devel when of course I wanted
to post to user (simple brainfart). Got fed up so I just went through a
bunch of gnome packages and upgraded anything and everything they depended
on, and would you believe it, the darned thing worked.

If I had the bandwidth/time to mess about I'd try and replicate the problem
and see what broke it and file a bug, but that's not the case ATM :(

Anyway, thanks for all the help (I've learned a thing or two about
.xsession files).

All I have to do now is figure out where the nice icewm taskbar went...

Cheers
    Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request