[gecko@benham.net: Re: fwtk was in 2.0 and 1.3.1, but not in 2.1?]

Hello,

ok, question passed on. Yes, the fwtk was in versions 1.3.1
and 2.0 of Debian (as far as I remember), but it isn't in
Debian 2.1. Why?

Btw, I consider this not to be a developer's question but
an administrative one.

I'm not on the list, so an answer via pm would be nice.

----- Forwarded message from "Darren O. Benham" <gecko@benham.net> -----

Just to be clear... versions of what?  Debian?  If it's debian, you'd be
safer asking on the debian-devel list (debian-devel@lists.debian.org
subscribe with "subscribe" in the subject email to
debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org).

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 09:47:31PM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:
> the fwtk was in earlier versions, but doesn't appear to be in the current
> (and future?) versions anymore. Why?

Best Regards,

Toni.

--------					NIC: TM2155
Oeko.neT Mueller & Brandt GbR 			sales: info@oeko.net
v: +49 2261 979364 f: +49 2261 979366		http://www.oeko.net
Unix, networking, administration, consulting, programming, Internet services