Package Maintainer wanted

Hi, I've got a small perl script I've written which pings
servers, routers, switches, fire walls... and emails a list of people when
one goes down and once again when it returns.  It will even fill in
webpages for web->sms messages. ie. Orange mobile phones(UK).

This script is very handy for IT managers/admins who have NOVELL / NT
servers which are prone to crashes.  I know of at least 3 UK Universities
which use it and would like it to be part of Debian(which I've never seen
crash, ever).

I just havn't the time to become a Package maintainer yet and would
basically just like some help.

Rob.

Rob Turner.
Assistant Systems Manager,
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering,
Loughborough University, Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3TU, UK.
Phone: +44 1509 222852    Email:R.Turner1@lboro.ac.uk