Re: RfD: Preparing Debian 2.1r3

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 10:50:38PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

Are these epic4?  I think so, as I have no bugs similar to these filed
against epic.  Maybe it is vulnerable though, could someone point me
to these bugs (I don't seem them in the bug tracking system), and how
to reproduce them?

>   package: epic
>   version: pre2.003-0slink2
>   architectures: source, i386, m68k, alpha, sparc
>   update type: security
>       potential DoS in the ANSI parser

>   package: epic-help
>   version: pre2.003-0slink1
>   architectures: source, all
>   update type: semi-security
>       documentation for epic fix

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,