Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

OK. Then ash should be installed and it should be static, and that
should be root's shell. If you are going to succeed in live recovery,
there *MUST* be a way to get yourself into a static shell as root.

If root's shell isn't static, then how do you do that? I think you
also need static su and sulogin.

Justin