Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 06:11:27PM -0400, Justin Wells wrote:
>    -- root's shell be set to sash by default, if sash is installed

No, this should be the local sysadmin/user's decision.

Furthermore, for quite a while I've been wanting to have sash tend
to install a sashroot (with cloned password), but even here there
are some niggling issues (what if the system uses nis or something
like ldap via pam?).. and I've not yet decided what I want to do
about them all.

--
Raul