Re: how to make Debian less fragile (long and philosophical)

Wednesday, August 18, 1999, 11:04:58 AM, Marek wrote:
> Sorry, you're a waste of time.

    Your point?  You're advocating a waste of many people's time.  Deal with
it.  Get a clue, go away.  People have given you answers and you have ignored
them.  IE, you've got such a bad case of rectal cranial inversion going on
that the ONLY answer is YOUR answer.  Well, fine, compile your own, there, you
have your answer.  Stop wasting our time.