Re: Potato install

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 01:35:20PM -0400, Steve Willer wrote:

> Supposedly a fixed package was uploaded a couple of days ago. It doesn't
> appear to be live yet, though.
>
> So the original poster should definitely wait a bit, at the very least
> until bash is upgraded past 2.02.1-1.5.

I just hacked my way through the upgrade:-) It sucked, but it works
now, and people are happy with their box.  We put all the latest toys
on it:-)

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,