Re: Potato install

Be careful! Last time I updated from slink to potato it failed because of a
circular dependency. Hence our other long discussion.

Has this been fixed yet? Or if it isn't going to be, is there a potato
base available with the circular dependency resolved?

Last time I checked (Sunday) this was still broken.

Justin