Re: ITP: Cricket (was Re: ITP: RRDTool)

On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 02:53:23PM -0400 Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On that note, I just noticed that nobody has packaged Cricket, an excellent
> Perl-based frontend to RRDtool, so I will.  Let me know when your package is
> finished so that I can test them together.

I've packaged (but haven't uploaded) the Perl packages needed by Cricket
(SNMP_Session and one or two others whose names I can't remember offhand).
The reason I haven't uploaded is that they need to modified slightly
dependancy-wise after the move to 5.005 (they're also my first Perl
packages so I'm trying to be as careful as possible :) There is also
a license problem with SNMP_Session (it doesn't have one) and I'm
waiting for the author to get back to me.

Let me know if you want copies of those packages as it will probably take
me a week or two before I upload them to master as I'm rather swamped
ATM. For the moment I will only be able to give you the debian/ dir from
SNMP_Session because of the license issue.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner          | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/
mj@phantom.eri.uct.ac.za     | Linux @ UCT -> http://www.leg.uct.ac.za/