Re: FREE CYBERAMBIENT CHILLENNIUM MUSIC ONLINE NOW!!!

Why do these persons insist on claiming "not spam" when they send us thier
unsolicited adverts? Perhaps we can deal with this by each and every one
of us repeatedly requesting apologies from the originator.  One request
per hour from all on debian-devel until the offender relents would
possibly solve the problem.  ;)  Why do they think it is "not spam".  How
can we teach some netiquette?