application in search of a developer

Hi,

I've put together an application (shell script, really) that I use
to maintain a local mirror of potato.  It started out simple, but
has evolved into something I think others might be able to use.  I
call it 'apt-move', but I could change that if necessary.

What it does (this is from the manpage I wrote for it):

NAME
       apt-move  -  move  cache  of Debian packages into a mirror
       hierarchy.

SYNOPSIS
       apt-move [-ft] option...

DESCRIPTION
       The apt-move script is used to move a collection of Debian
       package  files into a proper archive hierarchy of the form
       debian/dists/...  It is intended as a tool to help  manage
       the apt-get(8) file cache, but could be configured to work
       with any collection of Debian packages.

       Running apt-move periodically will assist in managing  the
       resulting partial mirror by (optionally) removing obsolete
       packages and creating valid local Packages.gz files  using
       dpkg-scanpackages(8).

Well, that should be enough to at least give you an idea (the whole
thing is 9 pages).  I'll just add here that there it also
(optionally) runs rsync to build a local mirror of all or part of
a Debian binary distribution.  Another option lets you just mirror
the packages you currently have installed on your system.

I'm looking for a developer that would be interested in taking a
look at what I've done, with an eye toward packaging it.

If anybody is interested, e-mail me at mikemerten@yahoo.com.  I'm
subscribed to debian-user, but not to debian-devel.  I don't have
any place to put the package that's publicly accessible, but I'll
be happy to e-mail a copy to anybody that wants one.

TIA,
Mike
--
Michael Merten  <mikemerten@yahoo.com>