RTP: Pybliographer

Hi,

this a request to package Pybliographer[1].  From the author's site:

  pybliographer is a tool for managing bibliographic databases. It currently
  supports BibTeX files, but could be extended to other formats. It can be
  used for searching, editing, reformatting, etc. In fact, it's a simple
  framework that provides easy to use python classes and functions, and
  therefore can be extended to any usage (generating HTML pages according to
  bibliographic searches, etc).

Basically, it uses Python, GNOME, it's slow (with a database of three
thousand entries -- I don't see any use for this kind of tool with a
tiny-20-entries database), and still in development (simple searches work,
boolean searches are not yet implemented) but works ok on an up-to-date
potato system.

The other option, Barracuda, is more mature, but uses Qt, and I don't like
Qt (look and feel).

TIA,

	Marcelo

[1] http://www.idiap.ch/~gobry/pybliographer.html