I'm seeking a new maintainer for icecast...

I've not been able to find the time to keep up/deal with icecast for
the last couple of months---I no longer have occasion to run it, and
there are a number of things which are much more important to me, and
thus eat up my time.

I've got a sort-of 1.3 package that I will happily pass on to whoever
is willing take over the package.  While it shouldn't need a *lot* of
work, the work it does need revolves around the fact that, IMHO, the
build process upstream is a disaster---some components don't get
built, some components don't get cleaned, etc.

I would hope to find someone who was perhaps motivated to work with
the upstream authors to see everything cleaned up and made more
consistent.

Any takers?

Mike.