Re: Debian developer vacations

* "Justin" == Justin Maurer <justin@slashdot.org> wrote:

>> Bad idea..  Some of us would rather not have this sort of info so
>> centralized about us---especially if it's available to non-developers.  I
>> might let everyone here know that I'm going to be at LWE next week and

Justin> isn't the obvious solution to then just post to -private and
Justin> not bother with this if you don't feel like it?

If the info can be saved in the LDAP DB and accessed only by
developers, then I opt for using this. If there is some big problem
with a package, only one look at the DB will show that the developer
is absent and a NMU can be made. For now one has to save all the
announcements on -devel and -private and scan them if they are
relevant.

Ciao,
	Martin