Re: Release Dates

> >    - Work on debian-cd package for potato is needed. This package (the
> >    cvs tree) is not ready for potato.
>
> Harmut aren't you reading debian-cd ?

I'm subscribed, but received no messages.

> Do you know that YACS exist ? It does actually build potato CDs, but the
> boot stuff will have to be modified for all arches and the README.arch
> file will have to be written. You should consider stop modifying the CVS

I changed only generic bugs, not more. I asked Steve for this stuff ...

Please give me the the url/cvs address and if needed add me to the reposity.

> and ask the changes that you need in YACS. I hope that YACS will be
> more or less officialy blessed as the standard way of building Debian

You hope? We have no time to hope and to change the boot-floppies very much.

> I'd say that the boot people need more help than the CD ones ...

I appreciate it when you say that this packages doesn't need my help for
potato and powerpc.

MfG,

    Hartmut