ITP: VoodooTracker

          I'm trying to convince a musicy fellow-nerd to convert
          to Linux. I'm packaging some software to help him move:

http://www.syncomm.org/voodoo/main.html
Voodoo Tracker

http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semk2104/soundtracker/
SoundTracker - a music tracker for the X window system

http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/freebirth/
Freebirth is a free software bass synthesizer/ step sequencer/ sample player

http://linux.twc.de/arts/arts.html
Analog Realtime Synthesizer

http://www.cs.unr.edu/~urtubia/stompboxes/
StompBoxes is a real-time audio effects processor designed for guitar

           If you don't see these uploaded within a few weeks,
           it means I gave up (e.g. the program wasn't stable
           enough or something). Consider them free game in that
           case; I will try to remember to notify WNPP of these;)
--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training