6th International Linux-Kongress

So who else is going?

I notice that Roman Hodek and Martin Schulze are running a tutorial, so I
presume that they are going. Will the tutorial be in German or English? I only
speak a couple of words of German.

What is everybody doing for accomidation? Is there any provided on the
University site? Is there a Debian booth I can help out in, or is it not that
type of conference, or would my like of German prevent me from assisting?
As I am a Debian Developer, can I get in for free (well it is worth trying).

To the people on Debian-UK, is anybody else going who would like to travel
with me? I will be leaving from Bristol, and probably travelling through
London, I have yet to decied on my method of transport (train, bus, or plane).

--
I consume, therefore I am