Re: Anyone able to NMU imagemagick

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 12:16:42PM +0700, nick@nick.da.ru wrote:
> I have mirror of potato distribution and pgcc installed. And I want to
> recompile all packages for pentium & pentiumII. What shoud I do for it?

You realize I hope that what you're asking for is to increase the size of
potato by about twice what it is today to gain less than a 2% improvement
overall?

Your best bet would be to take ONLY those packages which are processor
intensive and recompile them.  Which packages they are depends on your
system.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>             Debian GNU/Linux developer
GnuPG: 2048g/3F9C2A43 - 20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3