Re: Intent to package: pm3

Hi Mike,

On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 11:21:06PM -0400, Mike Goldman wrote:

> This is liable to be a *very large* package, at least initially.
> Eventually, I will break it up into a number of smaller packages.

I wanted to package this also - I am not sure if I posted an ITP, but if so I
would like to withdraw it. This package made me crazy and my line is to
slow... The upstream sources include nearly all the GNU utilities - binutils,
gdb, gcc and some more.

I wish you luck generating a package for it - I will use it when it is
available ;-)

Thanks
    Torsten