Re: Unsupported Debian [was: Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer]

    Bob> IIRC (it's been a while and I unfortunately didn't save the
    Bob> message) I DID get what appeared to be an automated reply
    Bob> saying I would be contacted soon.  I expect this message is
    Bob> no longer being sent, since the follow-up is not happening
    Bob> quickly.

    Bob> The Debian Developer's Reference says you will be contacted
    Bob> and to inquire if you haven't heard anything within 7-14
    Bob> days. I'm sure the pile of email resulting from this doesn't
    Bob> help.

Just to add a true case: I attempted to sign up as a Debian developer a while
ago, and haven't recieved a response.  It's probably long past due that I
ping the new-maintainer list...

Alexander