Re: What's up? New packages?

On Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 01:11:09PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> <another developer on this list>
> That's speculation, not fact.  You are assuming intent where there may
> be none.
> </another developer on this list>

Well...

I do prefer getting credit even for the stupid things I have said ;-)

In both cases, though, the situation is most likely due to not having
enough time and energy, and not to malice.  That's what I tried to
express with the above.

The incoming queue has been clearing now.  It shouldn't take too long
for your packages to get in.

   "... memory leaks are quite acceptable in many applications ..."
    (Bjarne Stroustrup, The Design and Evolution of C++, page 220)