What's up? New packages?

What is going on with new packages?
I wait for adding my packages to dictribution.

Well, I got this message:

"Your package contains new components so requires manual editing of the
override file.  It is ok otherwise, so please be patient.  I usually
add new packages to the override file about once a week."

Hm, I wait for a three weeks. I'm afraid summer vacation is the reason.
I need my packages because they will be suggested by other package.

Does anybody know what's happened?

--

Piotr "Dexter" Roszatycki
mailto:dexter@fnet.pl