Re: Coping with new email address

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 21:05 +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>:
> Of course, as with all your usernames on your own key, make sure you
> sign them with the same key. Unsigned usernames should be treated with
> utter suspicion. (For all I know, modern versions of PGP might sign them
> automatically. I think GPG does.)

Speaking of gpg, is there anything special to think of before I switch to
using that? Or would it simply be a question of installing it, generating a
new key and sending it to the key maintainer? Also, how well does it cope
with pgp v2/v5 keys?

Cheers
    Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request