Re: Coping with new email address

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 04:19:56PM +0100, Dave Swegen wrote:
> > I also wonder if simply changing my user IDs on my pgp key and sending it
> > to the key maintainer is enough to deal with the pgp aspect? TIA
>
> Add the new address to the key, and simply send the new `pgp -kxa` to
> keyring-maint@debian.org . Nothing else is required.

Of course, as with all your usernames on your own key, make sure you
sign them with the same key. Unsigned usernames should be treated with
utter suspicion. (For all I know, modern versions of PGP might sign them
automatically. I think GPG does.)

--
Stupid little mailer under construction, sorry for any problems.