Re: Apache seems to depend on nscd

Of course, if Apache refuses to run because of a module not being present, that
should be considered a problem with Apache.  It's VERY annoying to have your web
server not start because a single module was missing.  If the module isn't
there, it should IGNORE the call to that module in my opinion, or spit out a
warning and run without the module.

							Dave Bristel